Saturday, December 19, 2009

Etienne Aigner Geometric Patchwork Tote

SAMBUT TAHUN BARU DENGAN HANDBAG BARU - KOLEKSI ETIENNE AIGNER

Etienne Aigner Geometric Patchwork Tote
SALE PRICE : RM299!!!

Retail : rm450


This Aigner patchwork tote features double handles and a front pocket, fully-lined, three compartments including main compartment with zip closure, back-wall zip pocket, two front-wall slide pockets. Measures approximately 15”L x 11”W x 5” D with an 11” strap drop down length. Available in Color Multi/Neutral Multi


2 comments:

Raiyan said...

yg ni available lg x? cmne nak book ye?

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://www.roughstock.com/history/urban-cowboy#comments http://www.gpucomputing.net/?q=node/69
buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes
Whenever I try to uninstall Spy Sweeper, I get a prompt saying the uninstall program doesn't exist (same result whether I do this through Start menu or Add or Remve Programs). I DLed Ccleaner and Revo but they don't uninstall it either. I also tried reinstalling and then uninstalling but the installation cannot be completed because of an error. Using the cd won't do the trick either; it cannot complete installation (error message). What may have caused this is a recent system restore that I had executed to prevent the progression of a virus after Spy Sweeper had already been uninstalled (I think). I'm not sure but is it possible that that had something to do with it? Please help me get rid of this crappy program.

buy facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes